Background and Experience
In 2005, Charlene completed her wellness degrees in therapeutic aromatherapy and reflexology at the International School of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy. She worked for a company offering corporate wellness programs for several years before opening her own therapy practice. In 2015, she was asked by a digital marketer friend to join her company as a content creator, and it was here that she discovered her enthusiasm for writing. Since entering the world of content creation, she has gained a lot of experience over the years writing about various topics such as beauty, health, wellness, travel, crafting, and much more. Due to various circumstances, she had to give up her therapy practice and now works as a freelance writer. As she is a very creative person and likes to be active in different fields of arts and crafts as a balance to writing, working at acrylgiessen.com is perfect for her to contribute her knowledge and experience in different creative topics.
Charlene’s Role at acrylgiessen
Charlene has been writing blog posts for acrylgiessen.com on the topics of painting and crafting since 2019. Being part of our team for a long time has allowed her to fully explore her creativity, constantly expand her knowledge in this area, and perfect her research and writing skills.
- Completed her Wellness Diplomas in Therapeutic Aromatherapy and Reflexology from the International School of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy in 2005.
- 4 years of experience in writing about painting and crafting topics
- 8 years of experience as content creator
- 18 years of experience in therapeutic aromatherapy and reflexology
Reader’s Favorites by Charlene Lewis
- Acrylic Paint on Fabric
- What are Standard Canvas Sizes
- How to Harden Sticky Resin
- How to Paint Air-Dry Clay
acrylgiessen is your creative magazine with many articles about painting, drawing, crafting and art in general. Learn more about us.